2 sticks unsalted butter
10 ounces granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon LorAnn Cotton Candy Super-Strength
1 teaspoon LorAnn Clear Vanilla Extract
12.5 ounces all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
LorAnn Pink and Teal Liquid Food Colors
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Beat butter on medium-low speed until creamy.
3. Add sugar and mix until combined and creamy.
4. Mix in cotton candy flavoring and clear vanilla extract.
5. Mix in whole egg.
6. In seperate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
7. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
8. Divide dough in half and add pink and blue food coloring.
9. Roll cookie dough into uniform balls and roll into sugar if desired.
10. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
Share your creations with us on social media!