Free shipping on orders over $40.00
LorAnn’s Finishing Anti-Stick Coating adds the finishing touch to gum products. Ideal for gummy, jellies or other confections. This food-grade product provides an extremely thin protective layer that helps prevents gum and jelly products from sticking together while also giving them an attractive gloss. This Finishing Anti-Stick coating also helps protect from drying out prematurely. Made from high-quality MCT oils and carnauba wax, this food-grade product is highly stable with a long shelf life.
Gums, Jellies, Licorice
Stir/Shake well before use. Typically applied with the use of an oiling pan/drum or bowl to hand mix or tumble the product until coating is evenly distributed. Usage rate 0.05-0.15% by weight.
- When applying by hand to gummies calculate %0.05 of the total weight of your gummies to be treated.
- Place gummies in bowl large enough for mixing and add weighed amount of Finishing Anti-Stick Coating to the batch.
- Work with gloved hands to massage gummies for 3-5 minutes ensuring even coverages and that material has been worked into surface.
- Gummies should no longer want to stick to one another but not be over oiled.
- If gummies are under-oiled you may add half your original dose and repeat the process.
- If gummies are over-oiled a lint free cloth can be used to remove excess from surface.
A little goes a long way! See estimated usage table below: