3 tablespoons butter
1 package or 10 oz. marshmallows
6 cups Rice Puff Cereal
1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Super-Strength Flavor, any flavor (bubble gum, cake batter, strawberry, cotton candy, and more!)
white candy wafers
LorAnn Red Powder Food Coloring
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add marshmallows to melted butter and cook on low/medium heat and stir until smooth.
2. Add Super Strength Flavor to marshmallow mixture and stir to combine.
3. Mix in the Rice Cereal until completely coated in marshmallow mixture.
4. Spread into a pan coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
5. Cool completely and cut into small rectangles. Dip half of each rectangle into melted candy wafers tinted with a small amount of red powdered food coloring.
Share your creations with us on social media!