Popcorn & Candy Blizzard
Just because the weather is begging you to stay indoors, that shouldn't mean fun is put on-hold. This insanely easy popcorn recipe is your go-to when you're "stuck inside" during a snow storm or blizzard. The minty and creamy combo in this recipe will actually make you look forward to nights in with your favorite holiday movie.
1 bag microwave popcorn, popped
½ teaspoon LorAnn Peppermint Oil
1 dram LorAnn Cheesecake Super-Strength
1 cup vanilla candy wafers, melted
1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies or hard candy, any flavor (see Microwave Hard Candy Recipe)
1. Place popped popcorn into a large bowl discarding any un-popped kernels.
2. Pour the melted white candy wafers over top and gently mix with clean hands to combine.
3. Add peppermint oil and cheesecake flavoring and stir to combine.
4. Add crushed candy and mix again until combined.
5. Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper. Allow to harden.
6. Store in an airtight container.
Share your creations with us on social media!