Easy Pumpkin Panna Cotta
Welcome autumn with this delightful and petite dessert filled with pumpkin spice flavor. You will "fall in love" with the pumpkin goodness and spicy cinnamon and nutmeg undertones in every bite. Top with our silky smooth and creamy 5-Minute Caramel Sauce and a dash of sea salt.
3 teaspoons gelatin powder + 2 ½ tablespoons hot water
2 cups whipping cream
¾ cups milk
½ cup white sugar
¾ cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-2 teaspoons LorAnn Pumpkin Spice Bakery Emulsion
LorAnn's 5-Minute Caramel Sauce - optional
1. Grease with cooking spray or butter 6 ½ cup ramekins, or silicone muffin molds, or glasses (if you do not plan to unmold the panna cotta, the greasing step is not necessary).
2. Dissolve the gelatin powder in hot water and set it aside to allow it to bloom.
3. Place the remainder of ingredients in a medium pot and whisk until combined.
4. Bring the pot over medium heat. When it begins to boil, turn off the stove and add the activated gelatin. Stir to combine. Let it cool before pouring it into ramekins.
5. Fill each ramekin with the mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely set.
6. When ready to serve, unmold each ramekin and top each panna cotta with caramel sauce. - optional.
Share your creations with us on social media!