½ cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons LorAnn Blood Orange Oil, Natural
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
4 ounces dried cranberries
½ cup cocoa nibs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients (except cranberries and cocoa nibs) together in a large mixing bowl.
3. When mixture is combined, fold in cranberries and cocoa nibs.
4. Form the dough into a large rectangle on a lined cookie sheet. The dough should be about ½” thick and about four inches wide.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes. You should notice a slight browning on the bottom.
6. Let cool for 30 minutes.
7. Slice into 1/2” pieces and place on baking sheet.
8. Bake for 8 minutes. Flip. Then bake an additional 8 minutes. Let cool.
9. Optional: Dip in white chocolate and decorate with cocoa nibs!
Share your creations with us on social media!