2 sticks unsalted butter
10 ounces granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 teasppons LorAnn Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion
12.5 ounces all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat butter on medium-low speed until creamy.
3. Add sugar and mix until combined and creamy.
4. Mix in LorAnn Oils Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion.
5. Mix in whole egg.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
7. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
8. Add white chocolate chips and mix until combined.
9. Roll cookie dough into uniform balls.
10. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Share your creations with us on social media!