2 sticks unsalted butter
5 ounces granulated sugar
5 ounces brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon LorAnn Peach Super-Strength
1 cup diced peaches (fresh or canned)
12.5 ounces all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
FOR SUGAR MIXTURE:
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat butter on medium-low speed until creamy.
3. Add both sugars and mix until combined and creamy.
4. Mix in LorAnn Peach Super-Strength Flavor.
5. Mix in whole egg.
6. In seperate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt.
7. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
8. Add diced peaches and mix until combined.
9. Roll cookie dough into uniform balls and roll into sugar mixture.
10. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
Share your creations with us on social media!