3 cups white chocolate chips or white chocolate melting wafers
1.5 teaspoons LorAnn Sparkling Wine Super-Strength Flavor
LorAnn Liquid Gel Food Colors – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple
1. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
3. Stir ¼ teaspoon of Sparkling Wine flavoring and 3-4 drops of LorAnn Purple Liquid Gel Food Coloring. Spread layer as evenly as possible into the baking dish (Note: It will be a thin layer). Set the fudge in the refrigerator to cool while working on the next layer.
4. Repeat the process for each layer until all six layers are complete.
5. Once layers are complete, let fudge set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
6. When ready to serve, remove it from the pan and peel off parchment paper. Cut the fudge into squares to serve.
Store fudge for up to two weeks in an airtight container at room temperature.
To make the red layer, stir in 10-12 drops of LorAnn’s Red Liquid Gel Food Coloring.
Makes approximately 64 pieces of fudge depending on size. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks or 3-4 weeks in the fridge.
Share your creations with us on social media!