3 cups (510g) white chocolate candy wafers
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
¼ teaspoon LorAnn Mint Chocolate Chip Super-Strength Flavor
pinch of salt
3-4 drops LorAnn Green Gel Food Coloring
1 cup (170g) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
Basic Candy Thermometer
1. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the white chocolate candy wafers, sweetened condensed milk, and salt to a heavy-bottomed saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Heat chocolate until temperature reaches 234°F (mixture will look glossy and thick). Add mint chocolate chip flavoring.
4. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring until desired color is achieved.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Share your creations with us on social media!