20 ounces premium white chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 teaspoon LorAnn Bubble Gum Super-Strength Flavor
3 drops LorAnn Pink Liquid Gel Food Coloring
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk with premium white chips. Microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes to melt chips. After cooking, stir until you have a smooth texture.
2. Add bubble gum flavoring and stir thoroughly.
3. Add pink food coloring and blend color evenly.
4. Pour and spread into wax paper-lined 9-inch square pan.
5. Chill for 4 hours or until firm.
6. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
Share your creations with us on social media!